Jack's Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband. Thanks to Matt I get to stay at home full time with Jack & Josie. The kids and I often bust out the flip camera to record our good times. In attempt to capture some father's day love messages from the kids, I had to do multiple takes. Josie is acting SOOOOO TWO, even though her birthday is in July. Everything is "NO". She is also obsessed with looking into the video camera, not being in front of it. Although I did capture her doing one of her favorite activities, jumping on the bed with Jack, I was not able to get her to talk to daddy...sorry Matt! All in all the kids love their dad very much. He keeps our lives happy and exciting with Saturday dance parties in the living room, Sunday morning family time in bed, tickle attacks, towel whippings and fun family vacations. Happy Father's Day honey, hope you like the videos. We love you!

Now, it's time for a big "Happy Father's Day" to my doo da daddy (yes I call him that!) Big Dave Decker! Dad, I wish I could be there to give you a big hug and a hard time. I miss you and thank you for being such a great dad. My kids love you too, and have a message for you. Well, Jack does...again, Josie did not cooperate. She did, however, draw some lovely pictures in your card. When we were working on it, I said, "Come here Josie, come color for Grandpa!" She came right away (which IS a big deal at this age) and said "grandpa, grandpa, grandpa..." as she colored. Jack chose the song "You are my sunshine" no coaxing from mom! Big hugs and kisses from the whole family. We love you!

We are not forgetting "P"! He gets a personal message at Aunt Katie's house and plenty of hugs/kisses too. Happy Father's Day to all the dads in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment